Monday, October 12, 2009

The Brahmer Family

I can't even tell you how much I love images like these. They make me so happy. The quick giggles, the laughter, the snuggles by mom and dad, and the love. This is family and it's why I love to do what I do.
I can't even believe I'm typing this because it makes me feel old. It seems like it was just yesterday, but it obviously wasn't. When Britt was a senior in high school, she was in my small group. She even dated my brother for a short while. Now she has a family of her own and an adorable one at that. They have actually birthed two babies in the past two years. One being the cutie you see in these images, and the other is a growing chiropractic business - Body in Balance - on the east side of town. Both are thriving, and they have so much to be proud of.
Britt, thanks so much for calling me. You guys were awesome on Friday.












3 comments:

Eryn said...

Oh, baby, these make me happy too! Did you do the pumpkin patch? So so fun. I wanna go!

Beautiful family, and beautiful pics!

jlchristblog said...

nicci- love love love these!!!!!!!!!!!! you are meant to be doing this! you are amazing at family portraits! love them!

Shannon said...

Brittany has one of those smiles that just makes you smile!

these pics are filled with so much joy!

© Site Design by EightCrazy Design