Friday, August 27, 2010

Meet the Pinnocks

Some families are just easy. They are easy to photograph, easy to get comfortable, and easy to laugh with. The Pinnocks wanted to throw a few family images into their son's senior session, because really, how many guys are looking forward to numerous outfit changes and hours in front of the camera? I thought it was a great idea. We met at their home which sits on some beautiful property.
When I leave sessions like this one, I'm always picturing my own family at this stage in life. Will my kids really be this old someday??? Part of me is so excited to see who they become, but the other part of me wants to put on the brakes and make time stop. I'm already counting down how many summers I have left until Blake graduates. There are so many things I still want to do and so many memories I still want to make. Then I see the Pinnocks. I see their grown children. I see their laughter. I see how connected they are and it calms my heart a bit.












2 comments:

Eryn said...

Is Jessie his sisters name, I think I recognize her from SV high school ministry, but she looks so grown up! Nice job as always!

Amy said...

beautiful as usual! Good job lady!

© Site Design by EightCrazy Design