Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Traffie Family for Lens of Hope

Sometimes I just don't know what to say. When my thoughts run deep and my feelings run right to the core, I just can't ever find the right words. There are so many things I don't know - so many unanswered questions. So, I'll just write what I do know.

When I look at this family I see something amazing. I see a family who has faced cancer and chosen to still put their Hope in an amazing God. I see a three year old who has had to endure more than most of us ever will. I see a dad who stands strong. I see a sister with beautiful eyes who cares about her siblings and is wise beyond her years. I see a munchkin with mischief in his silly grin. I see a brother who loves to run and jump and get dirty. I see a mom who steadfastly chooses to praise God and trust in His plan. I see a family who loves and lives.

The Traffies truly live the Hope behind Lens of Hope.


michelle allen said...

beautiful family. beautiful pictures. beautiful words.

Eryn said...

so sweet.

Sharla said...

so sweet! What a cool photoshoot...I absolutely love the photo of Parker with his dad:)

© Site Design by EightCrazy Design