Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Traffie Family for Lens of Hope

Sometimes I just don't know what to say. When my thoughts run deep and my feelings run right to the core, I just can't ever find the right words. There are so many things I don't know - so many unanswered questions. So, I'll just write what I do know.

When I look at this family I see something amazing. I see a family who has faced cancer and chosen to still put their Hope in an amazing God. I see a three year old who has had to endure more than most of us ever will. I see a dad who stands strong. I see a sister with beautiful eyes who cares about her siblings and is wise beyond her years. I see a munchkin with mischief in his silly grin. I see a brother who loves to run and jump and get dirty. I see a mom who steadfastly chooses to praise God and trust in His plan. I see a family who loves and lives.

The Traffies truly live the Hope behind Lens of Hope.






3 comments:

michelle allen said...

beautiful family. beautiful pictures. beautiful words.

Eryn said...

so sweet.

Sharla said...

so sweet! What a cool photoshoot...I absolutely love the photo of Parker with his dad:)

© Site Design by EightCrazy Design