Monday, October 25, 2010

Pure Sweetness...

I couldn't help but smile as I sat editing these images today. Isn't this family adorable? Like seriously adorable. Their youngest was a bit shy, but I could catch glimpses of that mischievous sparkle in his eyes and I know he's got some pretty funny stuff up his sleeves and some slick dance moves too. And their daughter...just pure sweetness. Sometimes you meet someone and without saying a word you can literally see the kindness in their eyes. I could have sat for hours with her. Not one complaint, just smile after smile.

They say apples don't fall far from the tree. If that's the case do I dare guess which parent is filled with sweetness and which one is filled with a bit of mischief...?











3 comments:

Lisa Da Silva said...

Incredible pictures of an incredible family! Well done, Nicci.

Shannon said...

oooh! Chad has such a beautiful family!

Eryn said...

I'm so behind on my Niccole W fix! These are so cute!

© Site Design by EightCrazy Design