Monday, September 20, 2010

Adorable...

Isn't she just the cutest thing EVER?? I felt pretty good about myself as we walked hand in hand within minutes of meeting. We played hide and seek, picked some apples, and read a few books. She smiled, made faces, and wore my princess crown perfectly. Soon, images of me winning the child charmer of the year award were dancing around my head.

And then just as I was about to walk on stage to accept my award, she was done. As if to remind me who was charming whom, she matter-of-factly looked at her mom and said, "It's time for her to go now, Mommy."

Me? Did she really mean me? There had to be some mistake. I could pull out bubbles or stuffed animals or pinwheels... but no, she was done. With me.

I love the way her saunter matches her personality. This little girl knows what she wants and she's not afraid do say it.





1 comment:

© Site Design by EightCrazy Design