Friday, September 17, 2010

Meet Kelsey

Sidenote: I'm sitting here in my new office with my 5th grader by my side. He's working on an essay and I'm typing for my blog. I love this. I love his desk next to mine. I love our time. Together.

Note to self: Do not do a photo shoot in the Pearl on an empty stomach. On a recent Thursday Miss Kelsey and I headed over to the Pearl for her senior session. Portland is a gem. The sights, sounds, and smells make my heart rate quicken and my soul come alive, but every restaurant we walked past made my stomach growl louder. No, Portlanders, there was not an earthquake last Thursday it was just my tummy responding to the meca of dining opportunities that lie within your reach. The Pearl Bakery, Irving Street Kitchen, Sin Ju, Andina, Bridgeport Brewery..... can you tell I'm hungry now? I must have a problem.

Kelsey rocked her senior session. The clothes she brought were perfect and the light that evening made her eyes shine. I just love the seniors I've gotten to meet and Kelsey is no exception. As she heads into her senior year, she's focused on making a difference and giving back. Instead of being consumed with herself, she's decided to help mentor a handful of younger girls from her church. Kelsey, you're awesome!











1 comment:

Eryn said...

Oh,love love love them.I've been away from your blog too long. Beautiful!

© Site Design by EightCrazy Design