Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Meet Kayla

Her mom and I had a couple of quick conversations about where we should do Kayla's senior session. When I emailed the third time just making sure I knew exactly what Kayla was looking for, her mom's response brought a smile to my face. "The truth is," she said, "Kayla's going to look great wherever we go."

"Great?"

Thinkin' that might have been an understatement.

"Gorgeous" is more like it.

Kayla made my job easy. With her size 0 frame, dark hair, and sparkling blue eyes, my camera fell in love.

She's quiet, but has an easy smile. As we walked through Portland we talked about school, an after school program she's a part of that the police department runs, cosmetology, and how she has a knack for making things look good.

Kayla will graduate this spring with aspirations to pursue interior architecture where she'll nurture her artistic side and spread those creative talents.










No comments:

© Site Design by EightCrazy Design