Thursday, October 14, 2010

Whew! What a month!

How did I get to be so lucky? I've had a slew of amazing clients lately. And you know that whole 7 degrees of separation thing? Well, for the past month I've seen it in action.

It all started with the Jensen family. Robin saw their pictures and then found me. After her family session session she referred a friend who then referred two more friends. And of course they each received a referral gift from me.

This month, I'm shooting 7 families who all came to me by referrals. My business is primarily based off word of mouth so it means the world to me when you send your friends over. Seriously, thank you all for having so much confidence in me. I have the best clients!

I'm a little bit behind on this blog, so I'm going to attempt to do some doubling up.

Here are a couple amazing senior guys I shot last week. Both are musicians. Both are friends with Whitney. That last little bit? Well, because the came to me through Whitney, I knew I was going to like them. If they were friends with one of the happiest girls I've met, I figured I'd have some fun with them too.

Alex is brilliant. He may not know it or may not yet have figured out a way to apply his brilliance, but he will. I asked him the age old question "so, what do you want to do with your life?" His reply was awesome. Simply put, he wants to invent things. And not just anything. He wants to apply new laws of physics and make a pretty rad collapsing bicycle. His passion is to improve upon things we use everyday to make them more efficient. Umm...yeah. I think I was just trying to find ways to skip math class.
He also plays in a rock band. So, that makes him cool and smart. Nice combo.




No comments:

© Site Design by EightCrazy Design